1. This website is hosted and sponsored by MDA.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to register or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personal data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with external entities or non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may display your contact data you have provided during the registration process to enable other Web Site users to contact you directly. You will be given the option to disable the sharing of your contact should you choose to. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to external sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7. A user to this website may have provided MDA with its contact details. The user agrees and consents to receiving newsletters, event invitations and other marketing or promotional materials for and in connection with MDA's promotional activities, that MDA may issue from time to time.
8. Please email to MDA_QSM@mda.gov.sg:
(a) For any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
(b) If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.