Your production is now ready for your audience. Marketing Assistance will help you market it to your target audience. Marketing Assistance will also help grow overseas demand for Singapore-produced content.
You can apply for Marketing Assistance to defray your costs of expenses related to travel as well as marketing and promotion of your content at events listed here. These events are carefully reviewed and selected based on their relevance to our media industry, their reputation and the strong industry attendance rate. The list of events will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Marketing Assistance is open to:
- Singaporean and Permanent Residents
- Singapore-registered companies [listed in the Media Singapore Standard Industrial Classification (SSIC) Code]
If you would like to find out if your company is listed in the Media SSIC code, enter your SSIC code here.
» What we will support
» Grant quantum
» How you can apply
What we will support
- Expenses related to attendance at international markets and events, such as airfare, registration/accreditation and accommodation
- Expenses related to marketing content internationally
- Expenses related to converting materials to required formats and specifications (e.g. conversion to 35mm for international film festivals)
- Expenses related to sustained cultivation of consumer demand for Singapore media products in targeted markets
NOTE: We seek your cooperation to send us your completed Marketing Assistance applications at least 8 weeks prior to the event start date so that we have sufficient time to process your applications. We will not be able to process any late or incomplete submissions. Thank you.
Marketing Assistance provides companies and individuals up to $25,000 per applicant per calendar year. It will
also promote Singapore content from a range of related Singapore media companies in targeted markets.